Change Better. We support companies to structurally improve their business…
The impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) will be substantial also for startup companies as we are moving into a heavy recession. Where are you in relation to your strategic roadmap? What is your liquidity position forecast? What is your structured approach to be(come) future proof? Based on our experience, we share an introduction to lean startup. Please take notice, lean startup is not about cost. Its about speed.
Dream big –start small -act now (and do not hesitate)
1) Customer-Centric is key. Start with why? What is your addressable market and value proposition?
2) Identify beneficial resources and pick your team members wisely. Create a strong, cross functional team with strong stakeholders.
3) Lean Startup by Eric Ries is a method (Build –Measure –Learn) how to transform a good idea into a successful business.
4) Step (1) Build. The goal is to release a minimum viable product or at least a prototype as soon as possible. Please don’t wait until perfection as you will run out of cash sooner or later.
5) Step (2) Measure. Innovation Accounting helps to empirically measure the true progress of innovation. Please establish the baseline and always tune the engine.
6) Step (3) Learn. The idea is Continuous Improvement, you should constantly be working on updating.
…with our head in the sky and feet in the mud