Change Better. We support companies to structurally improve their business…
According to the latest statistics a substantial amount of small and medium companies will move into bankruptcy. What is your turnaround plan to drive sales, reduce costs and grow profit What is your structured approach to be(come) future proof? Based on our experience, we share how to use lean principles to create value during turnaround process.
1) Traditional turnaround is about productivity improvement, cost reductions, cash generation and low hanging growth opportunities.
2) In essential Lean Turnaround is about creating a new vision, strategy and alignment of equipment, resources and cash around value streams.
3) Recalculate your runway (total cash/ burn rate per month), given current revenue versus costs.
4) Hand pick your lean turnaround cross-functional team members wisely.
5) Go to the shop floor, identify the root cause(s), stop the bleeding and tighten the ship.
6) Seek to understand the voice of your customer and develop a turnaround plan together.
7) Project ideas are listed, scored and selected based on highest value creation in time.
8) Visual management tools drive to make decisions based on data analytics.
…with our head in the sky and feet in the mud